Please be sure to carefully look over the Terms & Conditions outlined here before using our website. By using this website, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to any part of these Terms & Conditions, please discontinue using our website. Our website is free to use for all visitors.
- Copyright – You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify or make public anything that is on this website. All content, including graphics, arrangement and other items, are protected by copyright and other related laws, which include intellectual property laws. You must receive permission from us before using anything on our website.
- Deletion and Modification – We often make changes to our website, and we reserve the right to discontinue any agreements and other information on the website as we feel is necessary. Please check the Terms & Conditions each time you visit the website so you are aware of any changes.
- Indemnification – Once you have read the Terms & Conditions and are using our website, you agree to defend and uphold any part of our company and the website at all times. Should you void this agreement for any reason, we will take further legal action against you.
- Disclaimer – Anything offered through our website is offered on an as-is basis. This also includes warranties and titles, as well as links and other items that are covered by our website. We hold no liability for any damages, both direct and indirect, that are accrued by the user.
- Limitations – We hold no responsibility or liability for any damages that are a result of viruses that are contained in our form or in other related parts of our website.
- Third Party Websites – We allow third parties to place links to their sites on our website, but we hold no responsibility for their content or actions. These third parties do not fall under our own Terms & Conditions Agreement, so you must read theirs and agree to their terms and conditions before using their websites. We hold no responsibility for samples or orders of products and services through these third parties, or any damages you may incur while visiting their websites.
- Miscellaneous – If you decide to submit feedback, which can include requests, questions and suggestions, it automatically becomes our property, and we may use it in a variety of ways. As per the terms of this Agreement, we may use your feedback without compensation to you and without your permission as you gave it by making the submission. By using our website, you state that you agree to our Terms & Conditions. You release us of any responsibility or liability for anything covered on the site, including content from third parties. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.