Whenever you fill out a form, register or make a transaction through our website, you are providing us with your personal information; you may also visit the site anonymously. We collect this information for a variety of reasons, including:
- To be able to give you personalized service and cater to your needs
- To be able to make improvements to our website so it is better for our customers
- To be able to provide excellent customer service
- To process transactions if applicable – the information we collect will not be shared, sold, made public, exchanged or transferred without your express personal consent, unless we use it to complete an order or transaction
- To use for future communications via email, including but not limited to press releases, newsletters and transactions – you have the right to opt of this out at any time
- To use for contests, promotions, surveys and other related items
In addition to not using cookies, we protect your personal information in multiple ways. We promise not to sell, trade or otherwise make public any information that will identify you without your permission, with the exception of third party organizations that are directly involved with the daily operations of our business and website or who help us in our transactions with you. We may release information that does not identify you in any way.
We may release information when necessary for legal reasons or to enforce our website policies or to protect the rights, safety or property of ourselves and/or others.
Third Party Links
We use discretion to include or make available third party products and services through our website. You must check the privacy policies of these third parties, as we are not liable or responsible for damages caused to you by their content or activities. However, we do wish to maintain our own reputation as an excellent company to work with, and therefore welcome you to give us feedback about these third parties.